Sydney Hale Co. accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Our site uses SSL encryption to keep your information secure and private. All prices are in US Dollars.
All packages are shipped by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Orders are processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days from our workshop in Purcellville, VA. Transit times vary from 2-5 business days (east to west coast). We do not offer express or overnight shipping so please plan ahead when ordering for a gift or event.
We collect sales tax for purchases made by Virginia state residents.
All sales are final but we will be happy to replace products damaged during transit or if we shipped the incorrect product to you. Returns of unused products can be accepted within 5 days of receipt of purchase. All products must be returned in sellable condition and shipped to our studio at your expense. To process a return, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number
- Your Name and address
- Description of damaged product(s)
- Picture of the damaged product(s)
Upon receipt of your email we will provide further instructions to complete your return or replacement as quickly as possible.
All of our shipments leave our studio beautifully and safely wrapped. We are happy to leave out the packing slip and include a gift note to the recipient to make it completely gift ready. Upon checkout please tell us what you would like the note to say in the notes field and we will be happy to include your well wishes.
RECYCLE / REUSE
Our product as well as packaging materials can be recycled, which we encourage everyone to do. Should you choose to reuse the candle glass please do so with extreme care. We can recommend the following instructions to clean the glass:
- When you blow out the candle for the last time, wait for it to cool slightly so it is not too hot to pick-up.
- While standing over a trash can, scoop the soft wax out of the jar with a handful of paper towels.
- Use the paper towels to loosen the metal wick tabs from the bottom of the glass.
- Once the wick tabs are removed, you may need a second handful of paper towels to remove remaining wax.
- Once all wax is removed you can wash the remaining wax residue out with warm, soapy water.
- We recommend hand washing glass for on-going use.
**PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION IF CLEANING THE GLASS OF WAX AND WICKS. CLEANING THE GLASS FOR REUSE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR GLASS THAT BREAKS DURING THIS PROCESS.
We are always looking to work with wonderful brick and mortars across the USA and Canada. If you are interested in retailing our products please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org with all the great things about you and your store!