PRODUCT INFO + FAQ'S
Candles are completely safe to enjoy but should be used with care and attention so that they do not lead to an accidental fire or injury. We urge consumers to be careful when burning candles and recommend the following rules below for burning candles safely. Each candle includes lighting and care instructions on the bottom label.
- Trim candlewicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- For the initial lighting allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle.
- For subsequent lightings our recommended burn time is 3 hours max.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of small children and pets.
- Burn candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.
- Always burn candles in a room with ventilation.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never extinguish candles with water.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for product misuse.
WILL SYDNEY HALE PRODUCTS AGGRAVATE MY SENSITIVE SKIN?
We recommend individuals with sensitive skin review our ingredients list prior to usage to identify any known incompatibilities. Our soap and lotion’s are labeled with the ingredients list and they are also available online via the individual product pages. As a first time user with skin sensitivity we would recommend testing our products on a small patch of skin. Allow 24 hours to assess your skin’s response. If you find there is no reaction then you can increase the area of usage. If you have experienced a reaction, we recommend you stop use for a full week. This will give your skin the chance to recover from whatever was aggravating it. After a week and with an additional usage if your skin reacts or symptoms persist the best course of action is to discontinue use and if necessary, consult your physician to establish if the irritation relates to an allergy.
ARE SYDNEY HALE PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE DURING PREGNANCY?
Many expecting Mothers seek alternatives to botanically rich products during pregnancy so we recommend getting advice from a qualified medical practitioner on using our botanically rich formulations during pregnancy. To our knowledge there is no risk associated with using any Sydney Hale Co. formulation but the recommendation is that you speak with your obstetrician should you have any concerns regarding your particular circumstances.
DO SYDNEY HALE PRODUCTS CONTAIN PARABENS OR SULFATES?
No, Sydney Hale products are free of parabens and sulfates.
DO SYDNEY HALE PRODUCTS CONTAIN PLASTIC MICROBEADS?
No. We do not use any exfoliating agents in our products.
WHERE CAN I OBTAIN A FULL LIST OF PRODUCT INGREDIENTS?
Our hand and body products are labelled with a detailed ingredient list. You can find the full ingredient on each individual product page as well. If you have any specific questions pertaining to a particular product or ingredient, please contact us at email@example.com
ARE SYDNEY HALE PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS OR DO THEY CONTAIN ANIMAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS?
No, we do not test on animals and we do not use any animal derived ingredients (beeswax, lanolin, honey etc. in any of our formulations)